Thursday 8 May 2014

MAWTT DT - White Christmas

Morning one and all!
Chasing my tail as I always seem to be these days!  A gorgeous day here so some washing is about to be loaded into the machine.  The other day I had bedding on the line and Mr C said "your washing's lying on the ground". Thinking something had escaped it's pegs I went outside only to find that the whirly pole had snapped in two.  With Mr C holding it upright and me rescuing the washing the poor old whirly was consigned to the bin!  I now have a nice shiny new one so today might just be its inauguration!

Our granddaughter is on study leave just now so I'm taking her out for lunch.  She can't study all the time and deserves a wee break.  That's two down and her next one isn't till next Friday.  Ooooh, even though it's a very long time since I sat my O Levels and Highers it still brings back memories ... not all good!!!

Enjoy your day.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Sentiment - Modern Christmas by Clearly Besotted
Dies - Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders / Tag Along by Clearly Besotted / LR0123 Snowflakes by Marianne Design
Pearl - Kraftyhands
Embossing - no idea!!!

15 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Beautifully simple and elegant card Anne.

Susan xx

Rita said...

What a lovely card Anne. Very elegant. Sunshine here at the moment. Aren't the days so fickle. Hugs Rita xxx

Peanut said...

Pure elegance, Anne! Beautifully executed!
hugs, Asha

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous WOW card Anne, so elegant.
I hope you had a lovely lunch.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning , what a great card, Love it. I have gone though 3 whirlys in 18 months so asked for washing poles now! (I live in a council house) Much better. Hope your Granddaughter gets on ok with her exams. My niece had 2 highers this week, Eack Remember those days!! Love Hazelxx

Claire Grantham said...

Lovely elegant card Anne, the layered snowflakes are stunning. Claire

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Anne is your card x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Anne this is simply beautiful, it looks very elegant and classy.
hugs
lorraine x

Carole said...

Fab card Anne
Hugs
Carole xXx

Janice said...

Delightful WoW card Anne and I hope your grand-daughter is getting on ok at her exams. We are at the same game in this household with the SQA exams - Colin has sat 1 and has 3 to go - can't wait till they are done...and neither can he! Jx

Craft buddy said...

Love that mistletoe embossing folder, it's a great complement to the snowflakes. Sweet little label greeting as well xJessie

Hazel said...

A beautiful CAS card, it's perfect. Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Anne! I love the embossed circle and the snowflake is very pretty!! it's a fab WOW design!
I hope your granddaughter's exams go well... it's good to take a break from the study every so often.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue B xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I love the layered snowflakes!
Hugs, Tammy

coops said...

simply gorgeous anne.the white on white design is so beautiful :D

xx coops xx